Tuesday, 4 December 2012

Becoming a pedlar

On Thursday I will get my pedlar's certificate. For the last year and a half I've been selling local produce from a plot of private land just off North Street, Chichester. After Xmas I will no longer be doing this. Instead, I will be selling freshly-baked Artisan bread in Chichester town centre.

I believe that in becoming a pedlar I have a responsibility to create a positive image. I want people to enjoy my street-presence, not resent it. Also, I want to have fun. I intend to write poems, collect stories, find facts and seek out images (all relating to the subject of bread)

I want others to do this to and this blog space will be the platform where all this information will be collated. I have no bias and am open to all.

If you want to tweet me you can here @breadheadbid or you can send me emails here breadhead3@gmail.com

Together we can create something beautiful, bid.

No comments:

Post a Comment