Monday, 3 December 2012

Calling all bread-heads

This is a new blog that aims to share all things 'bready' It is a platform, not just for me but for all to contribute anything and everything to do with bread; from the sublime to the ridiculous.

I hereby extend an invitation to anyone with anything to say or share about bread. Images, poems, facts, fictions, myths...absolutely anything and I will endeavor to publish it here.

You can email me here - breadhead3@gmail.com

love to all, bid x

1 comment:

  1. Times they are a changing, they say; and they're right.
    Iv'e been Vegan for over 30 years, and although I have never been judgmental of others, I've always scowled at purveyors like M&S selling bread with milk on it's ingredients list. I could never understand it's necessity.
    With such incredible delights as Olive bread or Walnut Bread readily available. With Italian and French breads available on the high street. I saw their their refusal to join the rest of the world in removing something that had the potential to make some ill, archaic to say the least, foolish even.
    However; over the last few years even they have become aware that simplicity is best. There no longer seems to be the need for such ingredients in something that plays such a staple and essential roll in modern life.
    The availability of "better quality" food from small companies and specialists, cooking with passion is driving a new outlook on food, including bread.
    And I for one am all for it, long may it continue, and long may we offer our support for those who provide it.
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete